American universities run on Mondo tracks
Mondo tracks dominate weekend of indoor track & field conference championships
Across the country this weekend from February 23-25, 10 NCAA Division I conferences and the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation will hold their indoor track and field conference championships, and all of the student-athletes will be competing on tracks made by Mondo.
The 10 Division I conferences hosting championships, with event dates and competition venues, are:
- ACC, Feb. 23-25, Boston College
- Big Ten, Feb. 24-25, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Big 12, Feb. 24-25, Texas A&M University
- Big South, Feb. 24-25, Virginia Tech University
- Conference USA, Feb. 25-26, Birmingham (Ala.) Crossplex
- Mountain West, Feb. 23-25, Albuquerque (N.M.) Convention Center
- SEC, Feb. 24-26, University of Kentucky
- Southern, Feb. 23-24, Birmingham (Ala.) Crossplex
- Summit League, Feb. 24-25, Indiana University–Purdue University
- WAC, Feb. 23-25, Idaho Center
The Mountain Pacific Sports Federation track and field championships, Feb. 24-25, at the University of Washington in Seattle, will feature universities from the Big West, Pacific-12 and Western Athletic conferences.
Texas A&M and the Birmingham Crossplex feature a state-of-the-art, six-lane, 200-meter Mondo hydraulic banked track system with a Mondotrack running surface. IUPU has a Mondo indoor track with a Mondotrack surface. The other venues have Mondo portable indoor tracks with the company’s Super X Performance surface.