Bonus tip: 80/20 rule. Sticking to perfect nutrition is impossible. So keep it wholesome and healthy 80% of the time and reserve the other 20% for fun foods!
Now that we’ve covered some nutrition basics, here are some other tips:
These are just some very basic guidelines. Nutrition for performance at an elite level can get much more complex and should be personalized, so it is best to discuss it with your nutritionist.
Here are two of my favorite food and nutrition podcasts: